Every year thousands of scientific meetings, events, and conferences are organized worldwide. While the academic world is constantly developing, attending conferences is a great way to stay up-to-date and in touch with the latest innovations and your fellow-peers. To make things easy for you we've sorted out some of the best (behavioral) neuroscience conferences in 2017 to attend.
The Ultimate List of Neuroscience Conferences in 2017While combining work, knowledge, and social events can be the ideal combination the sheer number of conferences organized worldwide can be a little overwhelming. Which meetings should you add to your calendar, and where should you go? This extensive list of (behavioral) neuroscience conferences and meetings, sorted by region, might help you out!
Neuro-conferences in Europe
These conferences, focussing on brain development, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, and other neuroscience related topics are organized in Europe in 2017:
- 2nd International Brain Stimulation Conference (March 5-8, 2017) in Barcelona, Spain Brain Development
- Göttingen 2017 / 12th Gottingen meeting of the German Neuroscience Society (March 22-25, 2017) in Göttingen, Germany
Join us in booth 18 at the Gottingen meeting of the German Neuroscience Society
- 19th International Neuroscience Winter Conference (March 26-30, 2017) in Sölden, Austria
- AD/PD 2017: International Conference on Alzheimer's & Parkinson's (March 29-April 2, 2017) in Vienna, Austria - Meet us at AD/PD 2017 in Vienna!
- Berlin BRAIN and BRAIN PET 2017 (April 1-4, 2017) in Berlin, Germany
- EPA 2017 - 25th European Congress of Psychiatry (April 1-4, 2017) in Florence, Italy
- Programming and reprogramming the brain (April 3-4, 2017) in Munich, Germany
- British Neuroscience Association (BNA) Festival of Neuroscience 2017 (April 10-13, 2017) in Birmingham, United Kingdom
- IBANGS 2017 - 19th meeting of International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society (May 16-18, 2017) in Madrid, Spain
- ESOC 2017 - 3rd European Stroke Organisation Conference (May 16-18, 2017) in Prague, Czech Republic
- NeuroFrance 2017 - 13e Colloque de la Société des Neurosciences (May 17-19, 2017) in Bordeaux, France
- SPN 2017 - XV Meeting Sociedade Portuguesa de Neurociências (May 25-26, 2017) in Braga, Portugal
- International Neuromodulation Society World Congress (May 27-June 1, 2017) in Edinburgh, Scotland Neurocience
- European Neuro Convention (June 7-8, 2017) in London, United Kingdom
- NeuPSIG 2017 - 6th International Congress on Neuropathic Pain (June 15-18, 2017) in Gothenberg, Sweden
- Movement-2017: Brain, Body, Cognition (July 9-11, 2017) in Oxford, United Kingdom
- Alzheimer's Association International Conference (July 16-20, 2017) in London, United Kingdom
- EFIC 2017 - 10th Congress of the European Pain Federation (Sept. 6-9, 2017) in Copenhagen, Denmark
- EBBS 2017 - European Brain Behaviour Society (September 8-11, 2017) in Bilbao, Spain
- 17th National Congress of the Spanish Society of Neuroscience (SENC 2017) (September 27-30, 2017) in Alicante, Spain in Paris, France
- 27th Alzheimer Europe Conference (October 2-4, 2017) in Berlin, Germany
- Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia Conference (October 29-31, 2017) in Brussels, Belgium
Neuro-conferences North America
Plenty of conferences that are focussing on brain development, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, and other neuroscience related topics are organized in the North America region in 2017:
- Neuroscience in Intensive Care International Symposium (March 2-3, 2017) in Washington D.C., USA
- Wiring the Brain (April 4-8, 2017) in Cold Spring Harbor, NY, USA
- 19th Annual Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders (ISBD 2017) (May 4-7, 2017) in Washington D.C., USA
- Annual Canadian Neuroscience Meeting (May 29-June 1, 2017) in Montreal, Canada
- Neuroplasticity, Neuroregeneration, and Brain Repair (June 13-14, 2017) in New York, NY, USA
- GRS: Parkinson's Disease (June 25-30, 2017) in Newry, ME, USA
- 14th World Congress on Neurology and Neurological Disorders (July 17-18, 2017) in Chicago, IL, USA
- ZDM- 10th Annual Zebrafish Disease Models 2017 conference (August 5-8, 2017) in San Diego, CA, USA
- Neuroscience 2017: Society for Neuroscience 2017 Annual Meeting (November 11-15, 2017) in Washington D.C., USA
You can meet Noldus at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience every year!
Neuro-conferences in Asia and Oceania
Asia and Australia are hosting several international world congresses on neuroscience and related topics this year:
- ASEAPS 2017 - 7th Association of South-East Asian Pain Societies Congress (February 16-19, 2017) in Yangon, Myanmar
- XXIII World Congress of Neurology (WCN 2017) (September 16-21, 2017) in Kyoto, Japan
- IAPRD 2017 - XXII World Congress on Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders (November 12-15, 2017) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- ANS 2017 (December 3-6, 2017) in Sydney, Australia
Did we miss any conferences on (behavioral) neuroscience? And are any of these meetings on your 2017 calendar?
Want to know more about Noldus and neuroscience? Find out more at www.noldusneuroscience.com!Please note: Noldus Information Technology is not responsible for organizing these conferences and events. More details on each event can be found by visiting the conference event websites.