The 16th Annual International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare is fast approaching, and will be held on January 16-20 in San Diego, California! Don’t miss the largest gathering of simulation healthcare professionals. Here are five reasons why you really ought to attend.
1. The Opening Party - Get ready to ignite the night! Featuring a high-energy band plus a buffet of San Diego specialties, the Hall of Discovery is the place to be, especially on opening day! Come mingle with colleagues from all over the world at the official IMSH 2016 kick-off. Plus, there’s a BIG surprise planned, so don’t miss it! The Opening Party will start at 7:00 PM, Sunday, January 17.
Picture by Jon Sullivan (http://pdphoto.org/), via Wikimedia Commons
2. More than 100 exhibitors - In the IMSH Hall of Discovery you will be welcomed to the world’s largest exhibition for healthcare simulation professionals. Spot the next generation tools and solutions, and learn how to run a simulation center. Many exhibitors have hands-on demonstrations so that you can experience, first-hand, what’s new. IMSH provides healthcare education professionals with the tools and resources needed to advance skills and, ultimately, to improve patient safety.
In the Noldus booth (#1026) you can discover how you can extend your lab with TrackLab™ software to analyze spatial behavior or how adding an Eye tracker to a medical simulation lab can substantially increase the power of data collected. We are happy to fill you in about all this, and more!
3. The networking - More than 3000 colleagues from 56 countries will attend the IMSH. To maximize your networking, be sure to attend an Affinity Group, Special Interest Group (SIG), or Section meeting to engage with colleagues from around the world. Share your knowledge and enthusiasm for healthcare simulation.
4. Posters presentations - You’ll also want to review the research and works in progress posters, located in Exhibit Hall D to see the latest trends in simulation education.
5. The IMSH App - It will be overwhelming, there will be lots to discover, share and lead! Use the new IMSH 2016 Mobile App to help you navigate the many opportunities and offerings at this year’s meeting. The app is available for Apple, Android, Windows and Blackberry platforms and can be used to help you connect with colleagues, identify key content areas of interest, and navigate the expansive IMSH exhibition. Of course you can also find all information you need in the onsite program!